Allowing "Import Interfaces from .NET Assemblies" in Delphi IDE without Visual Studio installed

I have a similar issue to this: Hydra import menue missing from Delphi 2009 Windows 7

I have Delphi XE3 on one computer, and Visual Studio 2013 on a different computer. I have installed Hydra 4.0.75.1101 on both of them. Both computers run Windows 7 and have the .NET Framework installed.

In the Delphi IDE, the Hydra menu only contains the “Hydra Package Settings” option, not the “Import Interfaces from .NET Assemblies” option that I need. I understand from the above thread that the “Import Interfaces from .NET Assemblies” option is only shown if the .NET part of Hydra is installed, and that part is not installed if the Hydra installer did not detect Visual Studio.

I do not want to install Visual Studio on my Delphi development machine. How can I manually install the .NET part of Hydra and get the “Import Interfaces from .NET Assemblies” menu option in the Delphi IDE when Visual Studio is not installed?

Thanks, I found my answer on this thread: Hydra menu does not contain all the menu option in Delphi XE3

Editing the registry to trick the Hydra installer into thinking Visual Studio is installed works, I now get the “Import Interfaces from .NET Assemblies” menu option in the Delphi IDE.