Async calls (several), same session ID (MessageID), several channels

Hello everyone. we are using RemObjects 6.0.55.957. Our system works with session management. We need to implement async calls but using the same session of the user logged at the time and several channels to reach async calls at same time.

We think we can use async calls to the server without lost the session of the user and with no time wait for another sync call.

is that possible?

Hope any one could help us.

Best Regards

Hello!

Could you specify which platform (Delphi, .NET) you’re using.

Sorry.

Delphi. Thank you

Yes, it is possible. we have several samples that demonstrate usage of async calls.

Thank you

I have a sample tho follow

Hello again. I did implemented the sample (Phone Server) that you told me and was very useful however my system implements sessions so when the application begin, the server part creates a session after the user is logged in for it can interact with the client. The question is Can i use the same ROBinMessage and the channel to make the async calls??.

I did a test creating a new channel and new ROBinMessage and did set the value of the clientID property of the new one, the clientID of the ROBinMessage that already exists. I’m not sure if this the best way to reach my goal. Please can you help me?

Best Regards

For non-super channels, replica of channel and message is one choice for making other calls (usual or async) simultaneously with usual call.

You can also use AsyncEx calls.
in this case, async calls will be executed consequentially via usual channel when it isn’t busy.