CyanogenMod Debugging issue

A while back I have reported an issue where the application is not being started on the phones with CyanogenMod installed on them. Although the issue in a way got resolved the debugger does not actually attach most of the time. The application starts but hangs on this screen:

The average success rate of attaching the debugger to the app is about 10%, but if I spam Debug button sooner or later it would attach. I have tried this in Emulator, using another CyanogenMod phone with the same result. On a regular android devices it works just fine.

Thank you.
Rus

I wasted hours of my time on trying to attach the debugger. if anyone has any idea of how to fix this even temporary please help!

Hello Ruslan,

Does this happen with your specific project or with any project even newly created? Do you have any additional info that might help to reproduce the problem?

Best regards.

Thank you for looking into it. I am getting quite desperate.

It happens for every project - new or not. There is no common pattern to the attaching. At some stage I thought that uninstalling the application and then installing the app anew from visual studio helps, but apparently it has the same chances of success of attaching as anything else. Attaching happens on random in other words if I repeat the process of hitting F5 (debug) in visual studio and shift + F5 (detach) eventually it will attach, but sometimes it could take 5-10 minutes before it actually happens.

Regards