Did we lose the "go back" keyboard shortcut?

There used to be a “Ctrl-Alt-Backspace” that let you return to a place you had just been. (don’t know if that made sense)

Is that gone? I used that a LOT.

I think there are some other shortcuts that are gone too from the Options|Keyboard Oxygene. Are they someplace new?

WHat was this option called? I don’t recall ever having such a key.

I don’t know what it was called. That is why I called it “go back” in the topic. Let me see if I can find more in the old system.

What it did was go back to where you came from in a “stack” of places. It also had an animation that was like bull’s eye so you could spot exactly where it wentindent preformatted text by 4 spaces

… time passes …

I don’t see anything with Oxygene in the commands for the keyboard that look like it. But it does work there still. I’ll look through all the commands, though there is a lot of commands shown in a very small window at a time…

… time passes …

After searching through a BAZILLION keystroke mappings, I found that Ctrl-Alt-Bkspce is hooked to Oxygene.CollectMarker. And that is mapped to SHIFT-Bkspce in VS 2013.

However, when I tried it, it just took the Backspace and removed characters. I tried mapping it to Ctrl-Alt-Bkspce and it didn’t seem to do anything. Not sure if I have turn something else on or what.

Maybe some other sort of plugin?

I don’t think I have any other plugin. But I think it unlikely that this other sort of plugin would happen to handle Shift-Bkspce AND Ctrl-Alt-Bkspce.

Does the Oxygene.CollectMarker work for you?

Ah, I got it. Don’t know why Shift-Bkspce didn’t work, when I attempted to make it Ctrl-Alt-Bkspce, I forgot to click on the Assign button to make that one take effect. Now it works!!!