How do I find Pascal things in the new documentation?

So I went to the elements wiki. I want to find Extension in the documentation with an Oxygene Pascal syntax example. I can’t find it. In fact, there seem to be a lot fewer topics. And there are things that are underlined that aren’t hyperlinks. Maybe I missed where that was described. Maybe I’m not seeing how to use the new documentation.

Anyway, I’m having a hard time finding things. Anybody can give be a clue as to how to find the Pascal syntax for Extension and a full description?

FWIW, in fact, I really don’t want to see ANYTHING about C# or Swift. It would be nice if I could just see things for the language that I use instead of things I don’t use. Understood there needs to be a topic somewhere that let’s me explore the other things too, but I’d like to get to the Pascal stuff and JUST see that when I get there. I think that is how it used to work. It has been a while since I even had to look something up, but it seems like there was more content before and it was easier to use.

After searching around more in the forum, maybe I should have been going to this wiki instead:
http://wiki.remobjects.com/wiki/Main_Page

Nope, can’t find it in there yet either. Somebody got a link for me? TIA

I gave up trying to find it in the wiki. Luckily, for me, I had some older source which I could look at to find how to do it.

For anyone else, here is an example:

interface 

Extension method String.Encrypt(dataToEncrypt: System.String): System.String;

implementation

Extension method String.Encrypt(dataToEncrypt: System.String): System.String;
begin
end;

The old wiki can still be found at: http://old.elementswiki.com/en/Main_Page

i’ll look into extending the method docs for extension methods (which agreed should be there)

Nothing in the Oxygene tree should show Swift/C# syntax, and the others have tabs that if you set to Oxygene once, they’ll show the Oxygene syntax everywhere.

Yes, in an ideal world we’d have the resources to wrote all topics three times. As it stands, we’re glad w find the resources to wrote the pics we have once — and to keep them generic and applicable to all three languages, where sensible.

The new docs site is a work in progress. we think its already a huge improvement over the old wiki, but it’s not done yet.