No components in toolbox

If I create a new service based on DataAbstractService and open its _Impl designer, I can’t add BusinessProcessor or LocalAdapter to it because there are no RODA components in the toolbox. Using RODA.NET 1117.

Hello.

Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce the problem locally. Can you describe the problem in details: what Visual Studio version you are using, step-by-step instruction how the problem can be reproduced? Also you can install these components manually using Tools -> Choose Toolbox Items menu item.

Thanks

Using VS 2013 with Elements .1509 installed. Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a new RO Command Line Server (don’t reuse an existing project).
  2. Generate “Intf”, “Invk” and “Impl” files from RODL.
  3. Open “Impl” file designer.
  4. Try to add LocalDataAdapter or BusinessProcessor component to the designer (there shouldn’t be any DA components in the Toolbox).

Manual install via Tools menu works fine and makes the components visible.

When I was testing this, I found out another problem - if RO service is based on DataAbstractService, the designer isn’t always available. Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a new RO Command Line Server (don’t reuse an existing project).
  2. Open RO Service Builder.
  3. Select Edit -> Use existing RODL -> DataAbstract
  4. Select a service and make DataAbstractService its ancestor.
  5. Close RO Service Builder.
  6. Right click the “Impl” file. Only View Code command is visible in the context menu, there is no View Designer command.
  7. Right click the Main.pas file. Only View Code command is visible in the context menu, there is no View Designer command.

Thanks, logged as bugs://67656: No components in toolbox