RO SDK Client+Server upgraded to 8.0.83.1137, can't connect

Hello,

I have a custom DA Server with RO SDK server. Recently we have upgraded from Delphi 2010 to XE5 and upgraded RemObjects from 6.0.51.881 to 8.0.83.1137. Now when client tries to connect to the server I get an EROException with text ''Not found".
It happens in TSimpleLoginService_Proxy.Login(…) method, when trying to dispatch the message (in the line lTransportChannel.Dispatch(lMessage);).

Do you have any suggestions? Upgraded client works correctly with old server.

Do you build your server via IDE (so your _invk, _intf were regenerated during build) or via cmd line without regenerating?

Yes, I’m building it in the Delphi XE5 IDE. Also tried to regenerate all RO SDK units manually (from menu). The strangest thing is that the connection gets established, but the login message is not sent.

can you send send this project to support@ or create simple testcase that reproduces this problem, pls?

I could provide remote connection to my development PC. Don’t want to provide the project since it’s company’s property…

Can you debug your server and see what is happen when client calls Login?
“Not found” message is used only for http 404 error.

Strange thing. Today as I wanted to debug the server as per your previous post, everything is working just fine. Client application connected, login and all other steps worked as expected. Don’t know if this will issue will repeat again.