What "SDK" in "RemObjects SDK" mean?

Could you please explain it for me?

Can i dev with Oxygene or C# without setup “RemObjects SDK”?

Regards,

RemObjects SDK is a product thats completely unrelated to RemObjects Oxygene and RemObjects C#; they only share the same company prefix (like Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows, say).

RemObjects Oxygene and RemObjects C# are compilers that let yu wrote apps for .NET, Cocoa and Java/Android

RemObjects SDK is an (admittedly not very aptly named, for historic reasons) framework that lets you build clients and servers that communicate over the network — for just about any platform and using just about nay language (including, coincidentally, RemObjects Oxygene and RemObjects C# :wink:

Does that make sense?

yours,
marc

1 Like

Hi marc,

Before i think “RemObjects SDK” is the same with “JDK” but now it not correct.
Thank you for your answer, i understood.

Could i discus with you some problems?

• I only see RemObjects C# and RemObjects Oxygene support Universal for IOS App. Is that right?
  • How RemObjects C# and RemObjects Oxygene support for muilti-language? Is it the same with c#, java, or Xcode ?

Maybe i’m misunderstanding (the “only” is throwing me off). C# and Oxygene support building iOS for either iPhone, iPad, and Universal apps that run on both.

Could you rephrase that? i’m not sure i understand what you are asking, sorry :(.

You can mix RemObjects C# and RemObjects Oxygene in the same project, if you use both languages.

—marc

HI marc,

Sorry about my question make you confuse.

- About Universal :
Does RO C# and RO Oxygene support like Xamarin below the link
http://developer.xamarin.com/guides/cross-platform/xamarin-forms/working-with/images/#Icons_and_splashscreens

About Multi-language: it focus to client. Language can change with other location. (I think this is stupid question. may be you donot need care about this :smile: )

Thanks,
Kai