This is a client-side issue. It seems that Chrome finds a client identification certificate on your workstation and is not completely sure what to do with it.
You need to remove this client identification certificate form Chrome cache (it is local to your workstation) if you do not use it for any sites.
- Click the button in the top right corner, then select Settings from the menu.
- Click the Show advanced settings link at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll down to HTTPS/SSL and click Manage certificates .
- Select the certificate or certificates to delete , then click Remove .
- Click Yes in the Certificates warning box.