"clr-namespace" problem

IDE: Visual Studio 2015 Update 3
Version: 10.0.0.2319
Target: WPF
Description:I can not add a Namespace declared in the application assembly

Using PictureViewer WPF example (for example), in Window1.xam, line 4, you have: xmlns: pd = “clr-namespace: PictureViewer”
and shows an error.
Intellisense does not show namespaces from exe assembly.

Can you retest this with .2321 later today?

Downloading now…

1 Like

Tested with version 10.0.0.2321

Now it does not show the error in line 4 of the .xaml, but intellisense still does not show the namespace “PictureViewer”, and the designer only indicates “Invalid Markup” and shows these three “build + intellisense” errors:

• The name “Window1” does not exist in the namespace “clr-namespace: PictureViewer”. PictureViewer C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ RemObjects Samples \ RemObjects Oxygene for .NET \ WPF \ Picture Viewer \ Window1.xaml 32
  • The name “ImageList” does not exist in the namespace “clr-namespace: PictureViewer”. PictureViewer C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ RemObjects Samples \ RemObjects Oxygene for .NET \ WPF \ Picture Viewer \ App.xaml 1
  • The name “ImageFile” does not exist in the namespace “clr-namespace: PictureViewer”. PictureViewer C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ RemObjects Samples \ RemObjects Oxygene for .NET \ WPF \ Picture Viewer \ Window1.xaml 281

The app compiles and runs. It seems that the problem is with the designer. Tomorrow I will try one of my projects.

Is this the untouched Oxygene PictureViewer sample we ship? Because that builds clean for me, with latest.

Yes.

I have opened a new thread (https://talk.remobjects.com/t/wpf-designer-stops-working/17315) for .2321 version with more information.

Remember that the problems are in VS designer.