CodeCompiler.cs not found

If you check the C:\Users\vdb\AppData\Local\Temp\Temporary ASP.NET Files\vs\ dir when it crashes, there should be a set of source files. Those are the ones (I don’t know exactly whcih file it fails on, but this includes generated files from asp.net)

OK, with next crash I have a look in there.

1 Like

Just sent via Mail to you

Got it. Checking now.

Beta 2443:

Call Stack:

[Anwendungsdomänenübergang]	

System.Web.dll!System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.CreateAppDomainWithHostingEnvironment(string appId, System.Web.Hosting.IApplicationHost appHost, System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters) Unbekannt
System.Web.dll!System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.CreateAppDomainWithHostingEnvironmentAndReportErrors(string appId = “/LM/W3SVC/2/ROOT”, System.Web.Hosting.IApplicationHost appHost, System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters) Unbekannt
System.Web.dll!System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.GetAppDomainWithHostingEnvironment(string appId, System.Web.Hosting.IApplicationHost appHost, System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters) Unbekannt
System.Web.dll!System.Web.Hosting.ApplicationManager.CreateObjectInternal(string appId, System.Type type = {Name = Das Überprüfen des Zustands eines Objekts in der zu debuggenden Komponente vom Typ System.Type wird in diesem Kontext wird unterstützt. FullName = Das Überprüfen des Zustands eines Objekts in der zu debuggenden Komponente vom Typ System.Type wird in diesem Kontext wird unterstützt.}, System.Web.Hosting.IApplicationHost appHost, bool failIfExists, System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters) Unbekannt
System.Web.dll!System.Web.Hosting.AppManagerAppDomainFactory.Create(string appId, string appPath) Unbekannt

Side question: maybe my Developer German is getting even more rusty that it’s always been, but since when is “Quelle” the proper translation for “Source” in this context? :flushed::joy:

Yes Indeed. Quelle is Source.

Quellcode = Sourcecode :nerd_face:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Marcus van den Bergh
Geschäftsführer

asthenis GmbH

literally, yes, but…

…wow. in 44 years I’ve never hears any say that.

There is one German word everybody knows (I am from Munich by the way):

“Oktoberfest”

Cheers JJ

1 Like

(For what it’s worth; I didn’t get around to fixing this in 2443 yet,so it’s probably good it still happens).

No stress, i can live with it for some time

So I think I found the issue; basically the compiler overflows when called as part of the ASP.NET stack (which drastically uses the available stack space for the compiler to work in):

{$LINE 1 “D:\Prism 2015\ODSeasyNet\App_Code\KrebsregisterSchweizExport.pas”}

these methods contains HUGE if statements:
method KrebsregisterSchweizExport.opsZuNicerStatLunge(ops: List; vTherapieBereich: System.int32): List;

Can you convert these case statements? Ths should solve your issue.

I will try. But this code is quite old and was never a problem :slight_smile:

Yeah. The thing that happened is that the logic for “if” became a bit more complex (1 extra local really, but it’s called recursively). That’s normally not a big deal but when used inside the ASP.NET process it triggers a stack overlfow way easier.

I can see what you you mean, hundreds of IFs. I will change to case :slight_smile:

What an elegant code, must have been completely pissed when I coded this.
Will change to case, thanks

1 Like

Error is gone after using case instead of if.
Thanks for the help.

I’m very happy this one is solved. THanks for letting me know.

1 Like