Comments when pasting

If I start off with a method in the implementation like this and I copy it

// Override to support editing the table view.
method PassagesTableViewController.tableView(tableView: UITableView) commitEditingStyle(editingStyle: UITableViewCellEditingStyle) forRowAtIndexPath(indexPath: NSIndexPath);
begin
  if (editingStyle = UITableViewCellEditingStyle.UITableViewCellEditingStyleDelete) then begin
    // Delete the row from the data source
    tableView.deleteRowsAtIndexPaths([indexPath]) withRowAnimation(UITableViewRowAnimation.UITableViewRowAnimationFade);
  end
  else if (editingStyle = UITableViewCellEditingStyle.UITableViewCellEditingStyleInsert) then begin
    // Create a new instance of the appropriate class, insert it into the array, and add a new row to the table view
  end;
end;

and I paste it into the class declaration the comments dont retain their position.

method tableView(tableView: UITableView) commitEditingStyle(editingStyle: UITableViewCellEditingStyle) forRowAtIndexPath(indexPath: NSIndexPath);
// Override to support editing the table view.
method PassagesTableViewController.tableView(tableView: UITableView) commitEditingStyle(editingStyle: UITableViewCellEditingStyle) forRowAtIndexPath(indexPath: NSIndexPath);
begin
  if (editingStyle = UITableViewCellEditingStyle.UITableViewCellEditingStyleDelete) then begin
// Delete the row from the data source
    tableView.deleteRowsAtIndexPaths([indexPath]) withRowAnimation(UITableViewRowAnimation.UITableViewRowAnimationFade);
  end
  else if (editingStyle = UITableViewCellEditingStyle.UITableViewCellEditingStyleInsert) then begin
// Create a new instance of the appropriate class, insert it into the array, and add a new row to the table view
  end;
end;

The method gets moved but the comments arent.

Cheers,
John

Thanks, logged as bugs://76476

bugs://76476 got closed with status fixed.

Logged as bugs://i64364.

bugs://i64364 was closed as fixed.