Control Issue Hydra

Hello there,
my company bought me a license to research capabilities of hydra. My first test application is a simple written sample how to load a visual plugin. I´ve came across issues on loading a visual plugin through a button in vcl.

Types are :

• ModuleManager: THYModuleManager;
  • fVisualPlugin: IHYVisualPlugin;
  • fNonVisualPlugin: IHYNonVisualPlugin;

The problem seems to be as followed:
I load the plugin and can use buttons within the plugin (debugger exchange data via interface) but cant edit the editbox. if i just use tab-key to tab through the components somehow it regains the power to edit again. In some cases i can edit & send buttons, sometimes i cant. Maybe i miss something?

Hydra version is 6.2.99.1229
Host is written in Delphi 7 and use VCL (no other third party components).
Plugin is written in Delphi Tokio 10.2 Update 3 (no other third party components).

My research target for now :

1. Running Delphi 7 Host Application to load and use Delphi 10.2 Tokio written Visual and Non Visual Plugins. Visual Plugins should be able to use VCL-Components freely

2. Running Delphi 7 Host Application to load and use Delphi 10.2 Tokio written Visual and Non Visual Plugins. Visual Plugins should be able to use DevExpress-VCL. I not want to share components to each other.

We are trying to accomplish to maintain a legacy product by replacing modules written in D7 step by step.

Kind regards

Jan Siems

Hello

Could you please send a complete testcase app to support@ ?

That would greatly help to pinpoint the issue.

Thanks in advance