"Copy Always" files in sub folders not copying to equivalent \bin sub folder

bugs://82923 got closed with status fixed.

Hi marc
Finally managed to sort this, in the end all I had to do was to switch to the Legacy target, tried to use NuGetReference’s with non legacy target, which nearly worked, apart from the Content copying bit didn’t do what you said it would, ie maintaining folder structure, in my case I had 2 files with the same name in different folders CONTENT\net40\x86\abc.dll and CONTENT\net40\x64\abc.dll when compiled all that ended up in the target folder was one of the abc.dll files in the target folder itself and no sub directories.

Just thought you’d want to know, anyway I’m using Legacy for now

Alex

Alex,

ok. note that using legacy is not a long term solution as this is, well, legacy, and support for it will go away at some stage (and already isn’t being maintained and not getting new build chain features…

Hi
Would love to be able to switch to non legacy but as per my previous message, doesn’t quite do it for my projects at the moment, once it’s sorted will be glad to migrate back to non-legacy

Alex

Alex,

my latest status is still:

so a (ideally simple) test case that shows exactly the scenario that’s going wrong for you would be appreciated.