CrossBox error GetTargetSDKType: No matching version of iOS

Hello

Has anyone else had this issue with Fire 9.3 version?

/Applications/Fire.app/Contents/Resources/Mono/bin/mono /Applications/Fire.app/Contents/Resources/Mono/lib/mono/4.5/xbuild.exe “/property:ElementsXbuildNougatSDKFolder=/Applications/Fire.app/Contents/Resources/Toffee SDKs” “/property:ElementsXbuildToffeeSDKFolder=/Applications/Fire.app/Contents/Resources/Toffee SDKs” “/property:ElementsXbuildReferencePathsXMLFolder=/Applications/Fire.app/Contents/Resources/Reference Paths with Data Abstract Trial” /property:CrossBox=Local /var/folders/p2/3xjj7qxs48300fpnwdn__y2h0000gn/T/MySimpleiOSApp.fire.temp.sln /nologo /target:Build /verbosity:normal /property:Configuration=Debug /property:TreatFixableErrorsAsWarnings=True /toolsversion:4.0

Build started 2018-01-31 6:09:06 AM.

Project “/var/folders/p2/3xjj7qxs48300fpnwdn__y2h0000gn/T/MySimpleiOSApp.fire.temp.sln” (Build target(s)):
Target ValidateSolutionConfiguration:
Building solution configuration “Debug|AnyCPU”.
Target Build:
Project “/Users/brianriviere/Documents/MySimpleiOSApp/MySimpleiOSApp.elements” (default target(s)):
Target GetTargetSDK:
: CrossBox error GetTargetSDKType: No matching version of iOS has been found that is supported by both your local .fx files (supported versions are: 10.3, 11.0, and 11.1) and the active version of Xcode (supported versions are: 11.2).
Visit the following URL to read more about getting support for other SDK versions: http://docs.elementscompiler.com/Platforms/Cocoa/ImportingSDKs
Task “GetTargetSDKType” execution – FAILED
Done building target “GetTargetSDK” in project “/Users/brianriviere/Documents/MySimpleiOSApp/MySimpleiOSApp.elements”.-- FAILED
Done building project “/Users/brianriviere/Documents/MySimpleiOSApp/MySimpleiOSApp.elements”.-- FAILED
Task “MSBuild” execution – FAILED
Done building target “Build” in project “/var/folders/p2/3xjj7qxs48300fpnwdn__y2h0000gn/T/MySimpleiOSApp.fire.temp.sln”.-- FAILED
Done building project “/var/folders/p2/3xjj7qxs48300fpnwdn__y2h0000gn/T/MySimpleiOSApp.fire.temp.sln”.-- FAILED

Build FAILED.
Errors:

/var/folders/p2/3xjj7qxs48300fpnwdn__y2h0000gn/T/MySimpleiOSApp.fire.temp.sln (Build) ->
(Build target) ->
/Users/brianriviere/Documents/MySimpleiOSApp/MySimpleiOSApp.elements (default targets) ->
/Applications/Fire.app/Contents/Resources/XbuildTargets/RemObjects Software/Elements/RemObjects.Elements.Toffee.targets (GetTargetSDK target) ->

:  CrossBox error GetTargetSDKType: No matching version of iOS has been found that is supported by both your local .fx files (supported versions are: 10.3, 11.0, and 11.1) and the active version of Xcode (supported versions are: 11.2).

0 Warning(s)
     1 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.2931430

you need to either update Xcode (recommend), or download sdk support files for the older sdk from http://www.elementscompiler.com/elements/sdks.

Im already running the latest version of Xcode 9.2.

Brian

Ah misread the error message. The same fix is then still truism yo’ll want to download the newer FX files for 11.2 from the URL I gave (or, if you have access to it, use a newer v10 build of Elements).

How would I get access to v10 build of Elements?

thanks

Brian

We’ll have a public v10 build by next week (if not even today), I hope. In the mean time, if you let me know your user account name on remobjects.com (here or via PM) I’d be happy to send you the current beta.

Hello Marc

Sorry about the delayed response. My user account is briviere.

thanks

Brian

Brian,

no worries. v10 is out for public download now: http://elementscompiler.com/elements/download.

yours,
marc

v10 works great.

1 Like

Glad to hear!