Custom DA Server

All

I’m in the process of testing DA and so far I like it. I just have one question regarding the license. When downloading the trial, there where two files. One with DA client and one for the server components. In the license matrix it says on the single license that I can create custom DA servers. I understood from RemObjects sales that was correct. So that means that I can create any type of DA server listed on the DA server wizard in Delphi? The reason I’m asking is that I read somewhere that I needed the Enterprise license to develop ISAPI server plugins for IIS?

As we today have all our web services as an ISAPI running on IIS, I presume we would try that with DA as well. All the SSL certs etc is already established. Is the ISAPI a good option for DA? Does other server types offer better speed? For example, is it better to use TCP on a windows service than HTTP? Do keep in mind that some of our apps can run on a very laggy and unstable satellite internet link in the oil and gas industry.

Any pointers from this community would be awesome

Thanks,

Eivind

No, a regular DA/.NET or DA/Delphi license will do.