Data Abstract CodeFirst Server / SDK _Intf File Problems

I have created a CodeFirst server and in this case I try to use the functions of Data Abstract and of SDK. Creating the _Intf file works fine … but when compiling the client I get the following error … Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong ?

[dcc32 error] netapoWMS_Intf.pas(500): E2003 Undeclared identifier: ‘IDataAbstractService’.
[dcc32 error] netapoWMS_Intf.pas(500): E2205 Interface type required
[dcc32 error] netapoWMS_Intf.pas(504): E2003 Undeclared identifier: ‘IDataAbstractService_Async’.
[dcc32 error] netapoWMS_Intf.pas(504): E2205 interface type required
[dcc32 error] netapoWMS_Intf.pas(507): E2003 Undeclared identifier: ‘IDataAbstractService_AsyncEx’
[dcc32 error] netapoWMS_Intf.pas(507): E2205 interface type required
[dcc32 error] netapoWMS_Intf.pas(531): E2003 Undeclared identifier: ‘TDataAbstractService_Proxy’.

Hi,

what Remoting SDK or Data Abstract version you are using?
you can get it from DAVersion.inc or ROVersion.inc

Delphi 10.4
Data Abstract for Delphi, Server Edition - 10.0.0.1539
Remoting SDK for Delphi - 10.0.0.1539

I started the Project with the 2010.0.0.1529 version and never had the problem …
I’ll try a downgrade

Hi,

as a workaround, update uRORTTIServerSupport.pas as

function TRORTTIRODLReader.ProcessRODefinitionAttribute(aType: TRttiType; aOwnerLibrary: TRODLLibrary; out aRODLUse: TRODLUse): Boolean;
var
  l_libAttr: ROLibraryAttributes;
begin
  aRODLUse := nil;
  Result := True;
  l_libAttr := aType.ROGetAttribute<ROLibraryAttributes>;
  if l_libAttr <> nil then begin
    {$IFDEF CodeFirst_Use_RODL_Uses}
    if Result then aRODLUse := AddRODLNameToUses(aOwnerLibrary, l_libAttr._Class);
    {$ENDIF}
  end;
end;

launch C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Build\install_DA.cmd with admin rights for recompiling packages

Logged as bugs://D19262.

OK with version 2010.0.0.1529 everything works … Think this is a bug … Ok thanks for the help … Will currently continue with 1529 …

bugs://D19262 was closed as fixed.