Data Abstract install

I recently made a purchase of the Suite Subscription after being a user of the Remoting SDK. After the order was completed, I downloaded the following:

RemObjects Data Abstract for Delphi
RemObjects Data Abstract for Delphi, Server Edition
RemObjects Relativity Server for Windows
RemObjects Remoting SDK for Delphi

My assumption is that installing the Server Edition would update the SDK version as well as install all packages necessary for Data Abstract client and server development.

Running the installer, I am prompted to install into Delphi2007 and DelphiXe7. The only change I made was to install Win64 in XE7 in addition to the defaults, and to change the install folder. The install seemed to work, but when I started Xe7 I received about 20 dialogs telling me that the BPL’s were not found. Running Delphi2007 results in the same error. I did not find any BPLs on the hard drive when searching for DataAbstract*.bpl.

Running the install again did not allow me to change the install folder, but instead tried installing into the default C:\Program Files (X86), so I killed it.

I then tried to build the BuildPackages_21.groupproj, but immediately found compiling errors. I haven’t tried troubleshooting any further, as I’m sure you would have provided a way to get all of these packages installed automatically.

Please provide some guidance.

can you check installation log for red items, pls?
installation log can be found at ...\Data Abstract for Delphi\log.html

you can attach it here or send directly to support@