Debug deployment to ios device failed

I can’t debug to IOS device. No problem when debug in the simulator. I have active Apple developer license. Error:
Error: AMDeviceInstallApplication | e8008015 (-402620395)
DetailedError: The device does not have the required provisioning profile installed to run this app.
Deployment of app bundle failed.

the problem most likely is exactly what the message states: the provisioning profile you are using does not include your device.

I tried create a test app with xcode. It running fine on my device. Do I need to download the cert from apple developer since I can’t login into the website. (I have valid license)

I have the cert installed on my Mac.

Yeah, there’s more to it then just the cert.

the vert gets used to sign your app bundle (if you didn’t have that, the build would). your app also includes a Provision Profile (you can select it in project settings). That profile must match the certificate AND it must contain a list of all devices the app should run on.

The error you’re getting is essentially telling you that your device’s ID is NOT in the profile.

I’m sorry but still not working. I’m already select
34%20PM

are you sure that profile has your device? the creating one manually rather than relying kn the one xcode created.

Yes. Here is from the Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles page.

Yes. but does that profile have the device id of the device you are testing with?

I’m sorry. How to check it.

Ok, problem solved. It’s working once I have changed my cable. Sorry for trouble.

1 Like