Enum comparation problem in Android

IDE: _Visual Studio 2015
Version: _Elements 8.4.96.2061
Target (If relevant): Android
Description:
In the example project I attach the enums comparison does not work.

Gravedad Código Descripción Proyecto Archivo Línea Estado de supresión
Error (E64) Type mismatch, cannot find operator to evaluate “TCalendarEra” = “TCalendarEra” SendaObjects.BaseLib.Android.Test E:\Mis Archivos\Projects\SendaSoft\Oxygene\Bugs\Bugs 2016.11.18 - 1\SendaObjects.BaseLib.Test\SendaObjects.BaseLib.Android.Test\MainActivity.pas 34

Gravedad Código Descripción Proyecto Archivo Línea Estado de supresión
Error (E64) Type mismatch, cannot find operator to evaluate “TDayOfWeek” = “TDayOfWeek” SendaObjects.BaseLib.Android.Test E:\Mis Archivos\Projects\SendaSoft\Oxygene\Bugs\Bugs 2016.11.18 - 1\SendaObjects.BaseLib.Test\SendaObjects.BaseLib.Android.Test\MainActivity.pas 35

Bug272.rar (686.3 KB)

Best regards,
Jose A.

Haven’t seen your project yet, but it could it be you have two copies of that enum, especially if both libs use that shared project?

There is only one library and there is only one definition of that enum.

Thanks, logged as bugs://76802

bugs://76802 got closed with status fixed.

Is this bug fixed in Elements version 9.0.97.2071?

No. Fixed for the next beta.

Ok. Thanks Carlo.

Carlo,
This problem is still in version 9.1.100.2073

Here, what happened? Have you forgotten to include the fix in this release (9.1.100.2073)?

keep your panty-hose on.

:scream:

Looks like something went wrong with this fix. However as marc said, there was no need to ask about it more than once.

bugs://76802 got reopened.

bugs://76802 got closed with status fixed.

As you had answered later messages, I thought that this message had gone by unnoticed to you. I’m sorry if you have disliked it. :disappointed_relieved:

It didn’t go unnoticed at all, just that to reply to your report, I needed to test it.

Ok. Thanks Carlo.

Logged as bugs://i64610.

bugs://i64610 was closed as fixed.