Extra inherited services in wsdl

Hi,

If I run a service on a machine where Delphi (Tokyo)/ Rem Objects (9.7.115.1441) is installed I see more services than when the software is not installed. This gives other code when importing the wsdl’s.

Extra services:
Available Services:

How can this be prevented? I don’t want these services in my wsdl?

Kind regards,

Michel

Hi,

this is DataAbstract services.
Looks like, your RODL contains DataAbstract.RODL in uses.
If you don’t use Data Abstract, you can safely remove it from your RODL

Yes, that’s clear. Bu why do these service appear in my development environment and not in my test environment???

NB: My development environment returns a different WSDL!

Hi,
can you send your .RODL to support@ , pls?

Hi,

I can’t reproduce your case.
what I did - I compiled server on developer pc and started this .exe on test machine - all services were shown.

your case is possible only if you compiled .exe on test pc and DataAbstract4.RODL (by default, it was put to C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Data Abstract for Delphi\Source\DataAbstract4.RODL ) wasn’t detected correctly.

Yes, when I copy the file DataAbstract4.rodl to folder “c:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Data Abstract for Delphi\source” on the test machine the other services are visible. This is strange behavior I think. But now I have an option to leave out the Data Abstract services.

You can convert RODL-based service to CodeFirst based. in this case DataAbstract4.rodl will be not required.

Okay,

I’ll look into that later. Thanks for now…