Fire jump bar

(jeremy) #1

When using the jump bar (if that’s the right term, see image), I can select a method in the file, but it doesn’t jump it any more.

(marc hoffman) #2

Curious. everywhere, or in a particular case? does navigation work when selecting the sam emehtiodn from the Types tree view on the left?

(jeremy) #3

Everywhere, and the only thing that works in the types tree view is the top level, so I could click on MasterViewController in the above example, but selecting anything below does nothing. Checking console now, just occasionally gives

27366555: RECEIVED OUT-OF-SEQUENCE NOTIFICATION: 190 vs 1510, 512, <private>

when I’m clicking in the tree view

(marc hoffman) #4

thanx. I’ll investigate.

(RemObjects) #5

Thanks, logged as bugs://81412

(jeremy) #6

Just noticed this works fine in Water, it’s just Fire.

(marc hoffman) #7

hm, even more curious, then. same project?

(jeremy) #8

Yep, I’ve tried a few, it’s consistent (also on my other mac).

(marc hoffman) #9

Reproduced; oddly, it fails for me in Water, too (which is good). It’s a problem in the managed system, I just don’t get back positions for the members :(. I’ll haver the team investigate…

(jeremy) #10

Awesome (that you’ve reproduced it). I use it a lot. btw, I would use the types tree view except most of my projects always have an RODL/ _intf file included which just fills up the screen with definitions so I can’t see the wood for the trees, and so I prefer the project tree since I know which file things are in.

(RemObjects) #11

bugs://81412 got closed with status fixed.