First try of Oxygene in Android... and first problems

Just tried the new Elements version with a new Android project (empty, not modified). When compiling, I have the following errors:

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\MSBuild\RemObjects Software\Elements\RemObjects.Elements.Cooper.Android.targets(53,3): error : apkbuilder: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/misc/BASE64Encoder
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\MSBuild\RemObjects Software\Elements\RemObjects.Elements.Cooper.Android.targets(53,3): error : The error(s) above might be due to the Android tool chain not supporting JDK9 yet. Downgrade to JDK8 to fix.

With the previous Elements version, this was working in Water.
Running an empty project with Android Studio works fine, so it shouldn’t be JDK9.

Well, if you have JDK9 installed, that is the problem.

Marc, that was not the problem before I install the latest version of Elements.

Ok, but do you have a JDK installed though, and is it version 9 (or later)? of so, that is the problem (and has been ever since JDK 8 came to and Android didn’t update their tools to work with it).

Marc,
Looking for the installed JDK in the VS options, I saw that the Java Runtime Path was empty! Surely, after an update of the JRE.
Entering the path of the correct JRE solved the problem.

Note: I currently have only the OpenJDK 13 installed.

bugs://83776 got closed with status fixed.