How to use DelphiRTL with an Oxygene project

Hm, that’s with the trial extension I sent you? Can you delete all license files from %APPDATA%\RemObjects Software\Licenses (after making a backup), and out just the trial extension in?

It should work for 2469 just as it did for 2461, unless of course the actual trial extension expired again (I forgot how long ago I sent it, and I can send you a new one, if needed…)

bugs://83735 got closed with status fixed.

The first thing I tried was to move away all licenses file. VS and Water rightfully complain that there is no license, and the License manager shows nothing in its list.
This is definitely an expected behavior.

Then I put back in place only the Oxygen Trial file, and opened the Everwood license manager. This one gave me a list of 10 items related to Oxygene and Hydrogen, all expiring on January 16th 2020 which was the date you told me in the email containing the license file.
But, if I start Water or VS, they both complain that the trial expired on December 19th 2019 and I’m not sure where this date is coming from.

This was solved with a new trial license.

Very Curious

Ok, now that I’m back on track, I’m using 2469 and getting a different error:

(E1) "of" expected, got greater than (>)	

That one is located right next to the “class” keyword.
I’ve got quite a few other errors, that would need to be discussed elsewhere, but I’ll first have to evaluate a few other files and cases during the trial period.

I’ll keep you posted with my findings

1 Like

To be clear, this is with Delphi Compatibility Mode turned on? If so that was supposed to have bene fixed, can you send me the full testcase, jic.?

Update never mind re test case, reproduced.

Thanks, logged as bugs://83739

Yes, and it’s also complaining about the strict keyword in front of my protected sections. Reading the documentation, I was under the impression that with Delphi compatibility turned on, the strict keyword would be silently ignored, but apparently not in all cases.

Looks like we support strict private, but not strict protected. will log.

Thanks, logged as bugs://83740

bugs://83740 got closed with status fixed.

bugs://83739 got closed with status fixed.

Uploaded a new build for you.