Hydra Error After Install Las

Hi

After installed last version of Data Abstract for Delphi. We’re constantly receiving this error:

We’re oriented to use the following commands:

C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Build\install_DA.cmd
C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Build\install_HY.cmd

Environment: Windows 7 and 10
Delphy Tokyo: 10.2
Hydra Version: 6.3.0.1262.

But after restart the environment the error returns.

Thanks.

Just an idea (my college will know better tomorrow), but you might need to update to a newer Hydra version to match the version of Remoting SDK (or, if you don’t care about/need Hydra/RO combined functionality, you can just ignore this and tell Delphi to no longer load this package, when asked).

Hi,

How can I stop the package loading?

Thanks.

It’s been a while since worked with Delphi myself, but back in the day, it asked if you wanted to load the package next time… If it does not, I have to defer to my colleague’s advice, tomorrow morning…

Hi

I’ve tried that but while accessing an Form Screen I got an error of unsupported components

Thanks

Okay, I guess you do need/use this package then. I suggest updating Hydra to match Data Abstract; if that fails, I’ll have to leave it to my colleague tomorrow. as well…

Hi,

are you sure that you have Hydra 6.3.0.1262?
.1262 means internal (non public) build so we can suggest to update to .1263 or to the latest one.

what do you mean under the latest DA version?
.1495 or .1505 ?

pls attach hydra_log.* and dataabstract_log.* for investigation.
you may drop email with logs to support@ for keeping privacy.

Hi, good morning

We have: Hydra 6.3.0.1263 and DA .1495

Where can I get the logs?

Thanks.

Hi,
logs can be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Build folder.

Hi

I’ve sent a private message with the logs and error openning delphi.

Thanks.

Hi,

according to logs, it can’t create RemObjects_Everwood_D25.bpl.
Can you relaunch install_DA.cmd and install_HY.cmd with administrative rights, pls?