Iphone 6 simulation

Hello

How to test app in simulator as iphone 6/+? There is no iphone 6 or iphone 6 plus to select in crossbox menu.
Used elements 8.1.85.1801.

b.r.

Hmm, we need to hook the new Simulator APIs up in Visual Studio. I’ll log an issue. In the mean time, workarounds would be to use Fire, which already supports the new API and there custom simulators, or to just launch your app in one of the listed sims and then go and change the hardware type after the simulator has launched.

Thanks, logged as bugs://72642

Hello

Do fire support C#? Launching in let say iPhone 5 and change to iPhone 6 do not help, because every simulated phone have own “image/sandbox”.

b.r.

Fire does support all three languages, including C#, yes.

Ohhh so why I’m know about this RIGHT now, not before? :smiley: Perfect then! Thanks

b.r.

1 Like

Any ETA for make it in VS? Had some hope with new crossbox ver. release

b.r.

We’ll have this for 8.2, but i can’t tell you when exactly, because some other restructuring/refactoring we’re doing for watchOS and tvOS Simulators will figure into this as well… Should be in the next few weeks, but probably not quite next week.

Good news, good work :slight_smile: Thanks

workaround: use crossboxhelper --device "iPhone 6" --simulator /path/to/appname.app/appname manually.

thx!!

bugs://72642 got closed with status fixed.

thx! Will check soon. Actually digging in other project.

b.r.

1 Like