Is there a place to change the tab size?

But fixed for vNext, I think.

Doh! I couldn’t even read what you told me before :slight_smile: Sorry, I’m getting too tired. I should quit for the day.

I didn’t notice the “reformat” in your previous post cause I didn’t realize what it was until I just tried it out. Thanks for considering it for future.

I’ll now tell my former co-worker that you fixed it already. Now that I’m not with the company, I’ll have a hard time convincing them to use RemObjects. Plus those in charge just want to outsource everything. We basically had 3 GREAT programmers. Me and two others. One I could convince because he is logical. Although he is now about to convert his Delphi 5 app to Delphi Tokyo. I tried to talk him into going straight to Oxygene. It wouldn’t be nearly as much work as he thinks to switch to Oxygene and the xaml stuff would be HUGE for him. Oh well. The other one wouldn’t use it because she thinks companies only use Microsoft C# and that will make her the most marketable for when she quits and goes to work with another company. No convincing her because she can’t see the value of local procedures, for instance. Oh well, again. And the bosses are against it because they think they can’t find Oxygene programmers to hire. Oh well again. Glad I’m not there anymore. Less stress.

The project load takes indeed forever.
But after it is loaded, It works very well (unless is crashes :smile:).

1 Like

bugs://80556 got closed with status fixed.