.net core system.configuration.configurationmanager

Can you try if 20200229-151644-elements-develop building now (or later) fixes the .NET Core issue? I added another special css, where for .NET Core only, it still includes non-exact lib matches (Core vs Standard), and adds the to the reps, but not to actual copy local.

Just throwing stuff at there wall to see what sticks, at this stage…

1 Like

Yeah, no idea why this even has a deliverable for .NET Framework, if the actual type isn’t in there. Maybe for shit and giggles check with Reflector/ILSpt what is in there… In any case, I call that part of it “working as designed” from our end.

That will contain the zip file ?

No, just the main installer. You’re on Windows, no? The .deps you posted earlier has windows path separators (also fixed now btw)…

I usually test on my mac

I started a full “setups” build now.

1 Like

FWIW, the project runs ok for me now.

Is it still building ?

it failed, unfortunately, and I was out all afternoon so I didn’t notice. restarted this morning and should be done now. My apologies.

Thanks. Its working now.

1 Like

Cool. Let me know if you find any regressions with regards tom previous fixes I made in this area (though i think this change should be additive and not affect them)

oh I will :slight_smile:

1 Like

bugs://83998 got closed with status fixed.

This also made deployment for a .net web application easier as well. I was able to remove all my binding redirects.

1 Like

Cool!