we updated yesterday to Hydra - 220.127.116.113 (beta), as this version contains the fixes we require for the .NET Import.
Today we have had to roll back to the previous version.
We have run into the following problem (quite severe).
In the main form of our Delphi Application we host a WPF VisualPlugin.
When we launch our app everything is working fine.
Next we open a Delphi dialog which hosts another WPF Visual Plugin. So far so good.
When we close the dialog, the Visual Plugin in the main form stops working. Area just greys out.
It seems as if the plugin has been disposed.
Reviewing the Hydra change log, I see the following changes:
- 81852: Hydra/Delphi should perform call of garbage collector for .NET plugins
- 81854: Hydra/NET: Resources leak on WPF plugin unload
I suspect one of those changes is causing the problem we are now facing.
It seems to me that the .NET plugins are being released to early.
I hope this is enough information for you to understand/look into the problem.
If not, let me know.