"One or more updates failed to apply on server"

Should be something simple…I am trying to add a record to TDAMemDataTable and do ApplyUpdates. I have made sure that all the fields have assigned values. My INSERT looks like this

INSERT INTO
“DEL_DATE_ALLOCATION_POOL” (
“DEL_DATE_ALLOCATION_POOL_ID”, “HUB_ID”, “NAME”,
“ACTIVE_FLAG”, “INS_USER_ID”, “INS_DATE”,
“UPD_USER_ID”, “UPD_DATE”)
VALUES (
:DEL_DATE_ALLOCATION_POOL_ID, :HUB_ID, :NAME,
:ACTIVE_FLAG, :INS_USER_ID, :INS_DATE,
:UPD_USER_ID, :UPD_DATE)

It complains about Dynamic SQL Error code -104, Token unknown - line 1, column 15, “,”.

So it seems like some field values are not assigned, right?

BTW i tried to assign TDAVCLReconcileProvider to corresponding Remote Data Adapter but the exception is being ralised like that anyway.

can you check this insert w/o DA? will it be executed w/o any error?

try to remove quotes from table/field names, will it work in this case?

Removing quotas does not help.

I can execute the INSERT like this

INSERT INTO
DEL_DATE_ALLOCATION_POOL (
DEL_DATE_ALLOCATION_POOL_ID, HUB_ID, NAME,
ACTIVE_FLAG, INS_USER_ID, INS_DATE,
UPD_USER_ID, UPD_DATE)
VALUES (
57, 1, ‘111’,
‘Y’, 0, current_timestamp,
0, current_timestamp)

I am wondering if this has something to do with generator value, even though i supply the value from client explicitly.

How do i tell which field comes out with empty value? Why assigning ReconcileProvider does not work?

can you share DDL for this table, pls? you can attach it here or drop email to support@
what DAD driver and database server you are using?

ReconcileProvider allows to show dialog with failed deltas on client-side and review what is wrong. it has no effect to server-side.

This is exactly what i am trying to accomplish, no dialog is being shown and it still raises an exception.

I am sending email to support@ now.

Thank you.

I’ve got it working. The problem was with PK _ID field, which was defined in schema as AutoInc. Once i changed to Integer it started to post.

usually, you shouldn’t change values of autoinc field. DAD will do all autoinc logic for you, but seems you ahve prefer to manage it manually.
it was a reason, why original insert was failed.

DAService.ReturnUpdateFailureDelta and BusinessProcessor.RaiseExceptionAtError may change default logic so server error will be returned instead of set of failed delta from server-side.