If I have this piece of code in the editor
namespace ConsoleApplication39; uses Foundation; type Program = class public class method Main(args: array of String): Int32; begin var blah3 := new NSArray<Integer>; end; end; end.
If I do the following
- Put the cursor before the b of blah,
- hold the shift button down, click the right arrow to highlight blah3.
- Hit the delete key so that its deleted and I start typing some text.
- If I type say zzz, the cursor is now after that text. Also the code completion pops up and says “nothing to complete”
- If I now hold the shift key again and arrow left so that the word i type is highlighed.
- Do a cmd c.
- Go to somewhere else in the editor and do cmd v.
Ive now pasted “nothing to complete” into the document". I dont think its meant to do that ?