Postgresql Field autoinc sequence don't work

I try to insert a new row in a table T_LANGUE in the schema Avocat

When I call the ApplyChanges() I have this error:
{“One or more updates failed to apply on the server.\r\n\r\n-1: ERROR: 42P01: relation "Avocat.T_LANGUE_ID_seq" does not exist\r\n”}

How can I solve this pb ?

DataBase PostgreSQL, Data Abstract for .NET - 9.0.97.1245, Visual studio 2015
Table T_LANGUE have two fields:

• ID : serial
  • Langue : varchar(50)

and a sequence: T_LANGUE_ID_seq

In the modeler I setup the ID field setup with:

• for Data Type item : AutoInc
  • for Genrator Name item : Avocat.T_LANGUE_ID_seq

Hello

Thank you for the report. I have reproduced the issue and currently work on fixing it. It is related to generator name containing both name and schema.

sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks, logged as bugs://75749

bugs://75749 got closed with status fixed.

I’ve fixed the issue. To obtain the fix you need to either wait for the next Alpha build or to drop a mail to support@ with your user name so we’ll add the preliminary build to your personal downloads folder.

I sent you yesterday an EMail to support@remobjects.com with my user name and I don’t see the preliminary build in my personal downloads area.

Is it normal ?

Thank

Hello

Yes. It takes some time to prepare such build and do a quick sanity checks over it

Can please post the changes here? Im in the same situation in delphi and need to solve only that fix, don’t plan to migrate right now.

Best regards.

The original post was about .NET, so the changes made are not applicable for Delphi. Probably it would be better to start a separate thread for your issue.

Logged as bugs://i63708.

bugs://i63708 was closed as fixed.