ROAsyncRequestDelegate

or you can just make an object C test project on your side, that make sure it work on the tracking sent delegate method.
I think I can read some simple obj-c Code.
Thanks again.

No worries; Iā€™ll figure it our and create my own test case.

But boy, Xcode gets worse every time I look at it :(. Sad, it used to be so good back in the days when instated Mac development with Xcode 2 and 3.

Hi Mh,
Thanks, I was tried to use swift code to create my owned async code, by using DataAbstractService_Proxy to instead of DataAbstractService_AsyncProxy.
But I had tried 3 days not work, cause on swift it can not handle obj-C exception it will crash the program, if the exception raised.
so I can only use DataAbstractService_AsyncProxy(ROAsyncRequestDelegate) , thanks for you kindness help .

1 Like

Fixed; was a silly typo in my previous fix.

Iā€™ll try to get a new build to you ASAP, but iff you can rebuild Remoting SDK yourself, you can replace Lin e66 and following in ROAsyncRequest.m with this fixed version:

- (void)connection:(NSURLConnection *)connection didSendBodyData:(NSInteger)bytesWritten totalBytesWritten:(NSInteger)totalBytesWritten totalBytesExpectedToWrite:(NSInteger)totalBytesExpectedToWrite;
{
    if (delegate && [delegate respondsToSelector:@selector(asyncRequest:didSendDataSize:ofExpected:)])
    {
        [delegate asyncRequest:self didSendDataSize:(int)totalBytesWritten ofExpected:(int)totalBytesExpectedToWrite];
    }
}

Ugh. if you wanā€™t something saner than Apple Swift (or Objective-C), have a look at using Silver (or the other Elements languages)ā€¦ youā€™ll be much happier ;).

I will try after I finished this project.

could you please build it for me ? I donā€™t want to make some issue on my sideā€¦
Thank you again .

I am. this was just in care you wanted to test it before the build is done :wink:

up, RemObjects Data Abstract for Cocoa - 10.0.0.1524 B.dmg.

Just testedā€¦
working perfectā€¦ !!!
Thanks you ā€¦

1 Like

Happy to hear!

Hi mh,
after I updated to 10.1535 this happened again.
I can not find the

• (void)connection:(NSURLConnection *)connection didSendBodyData:(NSInteger)bytesWritten totalBytesWritten:(NSInteger)totalBytesWritten totalBytesExpectedToWrite:(NSInteger)totalBytesExpectedToWrite;
    {
    if (delegate && [delegate respondsToSelector:@selector(asyncRequest:didSendDataSize:ofExpected:)])
    {
    [delegate asyncRequest:self didSendDataSize:(int)totalBytesWritten ofExpected:(int)totalBytesExpectedToWrite];
    }
    }
    could you please help me how I can fix this ?

sorry, I mean when I sent 256kbs it will fire only when all data sent . not getting the progress.

Hmm, sop this was fine in .1524, but broke again in .1535? Or is this a different scenario.

Note that the granularity of the progress evens is out of our control, as that is handled by NSURL. It decides what size of chunks to send.

Yes
1524 is fine, but 1535 is broken.
on 1535, what ever size it will only get notification of 0% and 100% of data sent.
downloading on both versions work fine.

Ah yes, this was fixed from

- (void)connection:(NSURLConnection *)connection didSendBodyData:(NSInteger)bytesWritten totalBytesWritten:(NSInteger)totalBytesWritten totalBytesExpectedToWrite:(NSInteger)totalBytesExpectedToWrite;
{
    if (delegate && [delegate respondsToSelector:@selector(clientChannel:didSendDataSize:ofExpected:)])
    {
        [delegate asyncRequest:self didSendDataSize:(int)totalBytesWritten ofExpected:(int)responseLength];
    }
}

to

{
    {
    }
}

for async requests, last November, The old call was wrong.

I was just tried the news version 1549 , the problem is still there,

bebug of Xcode shows below:

bit length overflow

code 3 bits 6->7

bit length overflow

code 3 bits 6->7

code 0 bits 6->7

I donā€™t understandā€¦

I means only the link you sent me work(10.0.0.0.1524 B.dmg), all other new version I use with
func asyncRequest(_ aRequest: ROAsyncRequest, didSendDataSize size: Int32, ofExpected totalSize: Int32) {}
it will cause the error again.
like the issue before the

but downloading is work fine.
func asyncRequest(_ request: ROAsyncRequest, didReceiveDataSize size: Int32, ofExpected totalSize: Int32) {}

Hmm, thatā€™s weird, because nothing has changed thenā€¦