Seems like debugger used to show properties of class, but doesn't now?

I seem to recall that if I have a class ABC with property DEF, and I positioned the cursor over the DEF portion of ABC.DEF, it would show me the DEF part information in a popup window. But now, it seems to only do that for the ABC part and then I have to navigate in the popup to get DEF information. Am I remembering that wrong, or is it not working right?

concrete test case, or it didn’t happen :wink:

Which platform?

Not sure what you mean by platform.

Windows, WPF, .Net 4.x, Visual Studio 2013, Oxygene 8.3.95.2031.

Was the answer to your question somewhere in there?

But in general, if you hold the cursor over a property of a class instance in the debugger, should something show up or not? I THINK it used to, no?

Yes that contains the answer. In general if you hover over “x.DEF” it should show what DEF points to, if it doesn’t thats a bug, but we’d need more specific information of where and when, because in the cases I tried this it works fine.

At least today, it is working again. I had uninstalled the current version of Oxygene and then installed the gamma. I tested the property notification in the gamma and it still didn’t seem to be working right (but that is another problem). Then uninstalled that. Then reinstalled the current version. Now debugger popups are working again. At least in the code section I was just debugging. If I notice it not working again in some other section of code, I’ll upload that stuff and indicate where it is not working. For now at least, I am able to have it work like it used to.