Silver: EUnit issues

IDE: Fire
Version: 9.1.100.2127
Target (If relevant): Android
Description:

New EUnit Android project build fails on CooperAndroidAfterCompile step in:
/Applications/Fire.beta.app/Contents/Resources/XbuildTargets/RemObjects Software/Elements/RemObjects.Elements.Cooper.Android.targets: error

Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lremobjects/elements/rtl/Action;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lremobjects/elements/rtl/ApplicationContext;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lremobjects/elements/rtl/ArgumentException;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lremobjects/elements/rtl/ArgumentNullException;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lremobjects/elements/rtl/ArgumentOutOfRangeException;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lremobjects/elements/rtl/Binary;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lremobjects/elements/rtl/BlockRunnable;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lremobjects/elements/rtl/BroadcastManager;
Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lremobjects/elements/rtl/BroadcastManager$10;

Our existing project build (https://github.com/GeoThings/LakestoneCore) fails on CoreCompiler with 244 of same errors:

: error E584: Cannot find type "remobjects.elements.rtl.String" from library "elements" referenced by "remobjects.elements.eunit"

Both solved. For some reason new android eunit project contained two elements dependencies, while in old project I needed to remove sugar dependency and add elements dependency instead. Thanks.

However when running - debugging now always fails with:

The process failed to start with the following error: Applicaion was installed but failed to start. No activity was found.

The EUnit test app itself works fine on a device.

Ahh, i think that happens when checking “Use Elements RTL” in Fire, and the template already has Elements reference don its own (confirmed). Will fix, to make sure a second reference is not added.

Hmm, but does your project HAVE an activity?

Fixed.

Both standard EUnit template and my project(link above) have very conventional unmodified activities, and both of android apps install on device correctly and run fine.

Only when running with debugging in Fire this message pops up for both my project and standard EUnit template.

Thanks!

Strange. What does Fire show as Android Debug Activity, in Settings?

You are right it shows nothing. And I cannot select anything there. Only can select Test Project.

fixed for the next beta. :wink:

1 Like

Looking forward to it)

1 Like