Sqlite connection error

I downloaded the sqlite-netFx45-setup-bundle-x86-2012-1.0.108.0.exe from system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki
I installed the driver on my Win10 x64, VS2017 x64, RO DA for .net Server Edition 9.2.101.1295.
Unfortunately, I can’t connect to my sqlite database now, neither Schema Modeler 7 now my application which can work before.
I used a console app to test, when connection.Open(), it throws “assembly for SQLite.NET, can not load System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.102.0…”. I tested another cpp program, it works fine with this newer driver.

But now, I even can’t connect with RO after I uninstalled the new driver. How can I do?

Hello

Since you have updgraded the driver version you need to register this updated version in the DataAbstract.daConfig as well. In your case it is as simple as change the version # in the line

<AssemblyName Value="System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.102.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139" />

to

<AssemblyName Value="System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.108.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139" />

Then you’ll need to add the changed file as Embedded Resource to your application AND to put the changed file next to the Schema Modeler. This will allow both the client app and the Schema Modeler to use the updated driver.

Regards

thanks, it’s solved.