Unable to load Delphi plugins in Mixed Mode sample app

Hi,
I am having an issue when I build the Delphi Plugin modules from the Mixed Mode sample. I can load the Delphi (VCL and FMX) plugins, together with the ManagedCSharp plugins in the Delphi FireMonkeyHost, but cannot load the Delphi plugins in the ManagedCSharpHost, the ManagedCSharp ARE loaded. I’ve looked at whether they are all 32-bit versions, and they are.
I am using the trail version, so is there a limitation. I am using Delphi 10.1 and Visual Studio 2015.
Thanks

Hello

how exactly does that look like? Do you have any errors or exceptions?

I get the following exception in the C# project …

An unhandled exception of type ‘System.IO.FileLoadException’ occurred in RemObjects.Hydra.Host.dll

Additional information: Could not load unmanaged module dll (126)

It happens in the LoadModule call in the following code snippet (from the example code)

private void Main_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        //Specifiyng host object in the module manager, so all plugin instance will recieve a reference to a host object
        moduleManager.Host = this;
        //loading Delphi plugin module
        moduleManager.LoadModule("Plugin.dll");
        //Creating a new instance of the plugin 
        instance = moduleManager.CreateInstance("DelphiPlugin");
        //Showing plugin in the host panel
        hostPanel1.HostPlugin(instance as IBasePlugin);
    }

Hello

This error means that the host app cannot find the plugin dll in its folder.
Could you double-check that the Delphi plugins are built and placed next to the C# host app?

Regards

When I run the application all the way so that it starts, I can see the list of the plugins, the WPF ones are OK, but the Delphi ones look like this…

FireMonkeyPluginModule.dll failed to load (Could not load module dll (126))

I’ve used the wrong example in the above snippet, that was from a different sample that also doesn’t work. If I run the FireMonkeyHost from the same Mix Mode samples over the same directory, they are all loaded.

Actually I just solved it - it needs the .bpls and .dcp for the Delphi stuff to work. I’ve copied then to the location of the DLLs that are used in the C# host, I guess Delphi adds them to the path when it runs