Using frameworks

Can you grab it from the first link in my original post?

ah, missed that. thanx!

Thanks, logged as bugs://79565

its’ the binary literals; if you change em to hex it imports fine:

KTKDeviceAdvertisingPacketsEddystoneAll    = 0x1C,
    /**
     *  All supprted Eddystone Secure (EID + ETLM).
     */
    KTKDeviceAdvertisingPacketsEddystoneSecure = 0x60,
    /**
     *  All supprted packets.
     */
    KTKDeviceAdvertisingPacketsAll             = 0xFFFFFFFE

KontaktSDK.zip (297.2 KB)

bugs://79565 got closed with status fixed.

So it does, thanks. Now to see if it works…

1 Like

Looks good, I can’t get it running on my device though, as it says the following, so what am I missing? I just added the reference to the fx file created by Train, do I need to do something else?

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/KontaktSDK.framework/KontaktSDK
Referenced from: /var/containers/Bundle/Application/9CFD038B-3D2C-4986-AC1E-D5E9BE93A386/my.app/my
Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9CFD038B-3D2C-4986-AC1E-D5E9BE93A386/my.app/KontaktSDK.framework/KontaktSDK: required code signature missing for ‘/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9CFD038B-3D2C-4986-AC1E-D5E9BE93A386/my.app/KontaktSDK.framework/KontaktSDK’

is the reference set to CopyLocal? does the .framework get bundled into your app?

For this error

required code signature missing for ‘/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9CFD038B-3D2C-4986-AC1E-D5E9BE93A386/my.app/KontaktSDK.framework/KontaktSDK’

You need to sign the framework file intended for the iOS device.

or specify --deep for the custom codesign parameters. Wondering if I should do --deep by default?

1 Like

What do I use to do that?

set --deep for the CodeSign Options setting of your app. that should resign all nested frameworks as part of signing the main app.

Ah, found it. I had to activate advanced project options. Sadly, no difference, same message. I can see it does copy the framework to the device though.

I’ve sent a sample project to support, in case I’ve either misunderstood your --deep suggestion, or it isn’t working.

I’ve done it in swift, as I have tried the same thing in Xcode, and that works great.

Can you send me the .IPA for both the working Xcode version and there Elements, so I can compare the two?

Done, separate e-mails. Hope they help!

Hmm. the Elements one has the Framework in the root, while Xcode has it in the Frameworks subfolder. curious. lemme debug why that happens, but that’s most certainly the problem…

Fixed for 20180216-174549-elements-develop and later (see PM)