VB My namespace code - for anyone who is interested

I checked, it was supposed to be fixed for VS,. as well. I’ve reopened 80680, which was the issue for that.

Regression - in 2315 the My namespace does not work anymore.

Ignore the above - this was caused by the “work-around”. I won’t use it anymore as I have only to projects that needs legacy now.

But the CC does not work yet; When I type My. in the Oxygene Output window “Unknown identifier “My”” is printed.

Yep, the VB code is EBuild-only.

I re-opened the issue but I believe Vika didn’t get to it yet.

Reminder: in version 2323 still open.

Thanks, logged as bugs://80956

I know it is not official fixed (no mention in this thread) but I mention this because because the release notes of version 2325 says:

80680: EBuild for VS: CC support from generated files (My.pas, R.java)

But it is still not working.

Yeah, we’re still on it :wink:

bugs://80956 got closed with status fixed.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it still does not work …

Hmm, not does for us. Maybe we need a more specific test case?

Note that you will need to build your project first, before CC for My.* will show up.

1 Like

OK - solved then. I was trying this in the project that did not build anymore because of the old bug.
Thanks for fixing.

Correction.
It only works half.

If I type My.Computer. the following is logged:
[Error] C:\Users\administrator.BUILDIT\source\repos\SaloraGlobe_webService\GenerateEntityClasses\Main.pas (375:5-375:16): Ambiguous call to overloaded method “Computer”

If I create a My2.pas with the same code (and type My2), everything works as expected.

Video:

In 2331, the My CC does not work at all anymore.
Request: As I am probably the only one that uses it, please remove it from Oxygene, so I can use my own - working - code again.