WASM and Node.js

There is a play button there. Did you press it?

If you could describe what bin should look like it. And I guess show what your Fire/about environment is I could try to update to it and hope I get the correct bin

I’ve watched a video online before. I pressed the play button nd watched the scrub rmove from 0:00 to 0:45, staring at the same picture.

I am asking for the third time now:

Can you do this, or else I’ll close this thread for now. Thank you.

There are three problems

We don’t get get the same bin. (See contents screenshot).
We don’t get same type declaration: (See generated type declaration screenshot)
Thirdly I get crashes trying to call 3 properties with node.
Fourth problem was static properties. But that might be fixed. We will see if I spend more time checking it out

I don’t have any html because I am evaluating wether this web assembly building is stable or not

Yes, and I need to see the full project, INCLUDING the Node.js code. So I ask again:

You told me to remove any custom added code so I did. Also why not address the two first issues first?
I would say it’s strange that I could call most properties without them being type declared?

If you really need to see the bad (build) result and call with node I need to reset the repo and it will take a while

I need to see the code that fails in order to see why it fails.

So, GitHub - Lelelo1/ElementsNode: Compiling REM Objects Elements project to WASM. Calling output with Node

Uncommenting any of those logs commented in run.js crashes for me
run node run.js in root folder

~> DebugNodeEntryPoint '/Users/mh/Downloads/ElementsNode-master 3/Bin/Debug/WebAssembly/wasm32/entry.js' does not exist.

i tried manually copying and renaming “run.js” to entry.js, and manually editing it to have the right paths to find the wasm. when i run it i get

Value: 1011340
WebAssembly file CompileTest.wasm has been loaded.
Hello World from Node.js
Hello via eval
test string
{ __elements_handle: 1265632 }

Logged as bugs://E25972.

Reproduced.

bugs://E25972 was closed as fixed.