Water editor error

Report :

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at System.String.get_Chars(Int32 index)
at RemObjects.Fire.CodeEditor.FCECanvasCodeSnippet.initiateCodeCompletionIfNeededWithCharacter____atStartOfExistingIdentifier(String characters, Boolean atStartOfExistingIdentifier)
at RemObjects.Fire.CodeEditor.FCECanvasCodeSnippet.doInsertTypedString(String characters)
at RemObjects.Fire.CodeEditor.FCECanvasCodeSnippet.insertTypedString(String characters)
at RemObjects.Fire.CodeEditor.FCECanvasCodeSnippet.OnTextInput(TextCompositionEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
at System.Windows.Input.TextCompositionManager.PostProcessInput(Object sender, ProcessInputEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.RaiseProcessInputEventHandlers(ProcessInputEventHandler postProcessInput, ProcessInputEventArgs processInputEventArgs)
at System.Windows.Input.TextCompositionManager.PostProcessInput(Object sender, ProcessInputEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.RaiseProcessInputEventHandlers(ProcessInputEventHandler postProcessInput, ProcessInputEventArgs processInputEventArgs)
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.ProcessTextInputAction(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.OnPreprocessMessage(Object param)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

After the build error clicking the space key in the editor shows this error. Using the latest stable build.
I was preparing a project for .net parameter name like a type issue issue.

That’s in the code editor for a valid source file, or in the build log? I’ll most likely need a test case, because, suffice to say, if this would “always happen, with any file and in any location” i’d have seen this before…

That was strange. It was in the code editor. I changed something and wanted to delete some lines, but nothing happened. The editor stopped reacting to keys and after hitting a space the error occurred.
This happened in the project from issue .net parameter name like a type issue - #3 by arturredzko

Chances are this is a bug thats VERY specific to the exact ode in the file and the exact change you made. Unless you can reproduce the exec steps, I doubt it is actionable. Does this still happen for you, or was it a once-off?

Cannot reproduce it anymore.

:confused: