Bin2DataSteramer structure

Hello please someone, where can i get the structure and definitions for each part of the bin2datastreamear serialization?
I mean i know there is an xml that shows

<BinHeader>
<Flag is schema present or not>
<End of schema position (0 if schema doesn't exist)>
<Schema of the table>
<Count of rows in stream>
<Count of fields in stream>
<Description fields in stream (For each field)
  <FieldName>
  <FieldDataType>
  <FieldSize>
>
<Data (for each row)
  <Bitmask that holds info about fields with null values>
  <For each field
    <Value of the field>
  >
>
```
but is there more info?

Thanks in advance

pls read this article
Each platform contains own implementation of Bin2 streamer

thanks

I will read it and will post any comments

as I see, you are using delphi, so review uDABin2DataStreamer.pas

yes i am using delphi.
the structure of bin2streamer is all i know about it but my question is, and i am sorry about this cuestion i am new , what values should i put into each tag? i mean for example “binheader” which values i must put in there? and into the flag if the schema is present or not.
this info is there into the unit “uDABin2DataStreamer.pas”?

i know the info goes encoded and i know where to put the fields names and the rest.

by the way i need to implement a javascript client that comunicates with delphi server

thank again.

hmm, why you need to implement bin2 for javascript, if it is already implemented?

typical usage is

var channel = new RemObjects.SDK.HTTPClientChannel("http://localhost:8099/bin");
    var message = new RemObjects.SDK.BinMessage();
    var service = new RemObjects.SDK.RemoteService(channel, message, "DataService");
    var loginService = new RemObjects.SDK.RemoteService(channel, message, "LoginService");
    var adapter = new RemObjects.DataAbstract.RemoteDataAdapter(service, loginService, RemObjects.DataAbstract.Bin2DataStreamer);

yes i know and have been reading about it but this project is, how to say it, we have already a client implemented with delphi in the same way.

The point is that i have based all the logic of passing data between server and client (Delphi both of them) implementing serialization of datatable for example and this logic never has been changed because the system has been growing and never had the time to update that logic and implement DataAbstract on this sense.

So now i need to create a JavaScript client for some modules of the entire system but the methods on the server side expect to recibe a serialized datatable.

thank you

Hello, finally i did it.

i have now the binary completed and can call my server and get the response.
But just on IE 11, if i use Firefox or Chrome it can not reach the server and i get the error ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE.

i can not see anything else about whats happening.

Can you help me?

Thank in advance

try to replace localhost with ip address like 127.0.0.1, i.e.

var channel = new RemObjects.SDK.HTTPClientChannel("http://127.0.0.1:8099/bin");

Thank you.

I did the change but i still have the same problem.
I think this is because the cross domain policy, but not sure.

i did make some tests,i just change the server to another computer and change the ip but the same problem appears.

do you have any idea?

Thanks

try to use json message. it fully supported by js and delphi and can be easily implemented and tested

Ok thank you very much.ñ