Change connection in relavitiy client

I am using a Relativity client in a Delphi app. The schema has table definitions and multiple connections… simply saying there are two databases with with same structure. I need to be able to access both connections in the client application. How do I switch the connection in the client? I built the client using the sample in the Wiki.

Hello,
Unfortunately, you can’t switch the connection in client.
You can fill Statements.Connection property for DataTables and Commands in Schema and Relativity will use corresponded connection for them automatically.

So to do what I am trying to do, I would either have to:

1 - create a second schema that is identical to the first with the exception of the connection. When I do that if I follow the example of the Writing Relativity Client for Delphi, I would simply create two Remote Data Adapters, one for each schema.

or

2 - as you suggest, create separate objects for each corresponding connection. So if I have table a, con1 and con2, then in the schema on the relativity server I would have 2 data tables… table_a with con1, and table_a with con2, having set the connection property on the statements tab for each of those objects.

Hello,
In the second way you shouldn’t switch between two schemas so it’s easier to control objects.