[70473 Open] How can I create Library Projects for Android with resources in Oxygene?

Hello,
I know that i can create class library for Android but how can I create library projects with resources for Android ?
I want to share my created controls (with resources as layaout,drawable etc.) between my projects - can I do it and how ?

Best regards
Mateusz

Thanks, logged as bugs://70473: How can I create Library Projects for Android with resources in Oxygene?

@Mateusz_Galazka: The trick is to have a libs\ dir with your jar file in it, and res\ dir with your resources relative to it. (likeadt-bundle-windows-x86\sdk\extras\google\google_play_services\libproject\google-play-services_lib), and a project.properties for it ti work with other ides (Elements is fine with just the …\res dir relative to it). We’ll look into provding a template for this.

Thank you Carlo.
I will check it !

Carlo,
Is template available somewhere or should i start with android class library or project ?
Should I add to my project lib folder without any reference or missed something ?
Mateusz

Can You help me with some simple example ?

Hi Carlo,
Can you help mi with it with simple example ? I’m trying to run it but without success , probably I missed something - I have resources in class lib .jar but after running apk i have no access to it…
Please…

hrmm Looks like I missed your previous question.

You’ll want to name do something like:

MyClass.getResource("/path/in/jar/filejpg");

I want to create class lib with resources (for example res\values\strings) and use it in my classlib.
Later I want to use my class lib in my apk but i don’t know how to merge thois resources to apk (how should look classlib structure and apk to merge it - can you help me with it ?
How should be organize classlib and apk ?
Should I Add reference to jar and copy resources from jar to apk ?
I want to use it with contex.getresources.String[R.string… ]

since class libs are just plain .jar files, i don’t believe that can have resources of their own?

I saw that in classlib produced in android studio can generate aar with resources…