Can not retrieve data from client (get design time data)

I am trying to get the data from relativity server by clicking “Get Design Time Data” from IDE.
I get this error
An Exception was raised on the server: Unable to find the requested .NET Framework Data Provider. It may not be installed.

But, If I test using ‘relativity server admin tool’ - ‘schema modeler’ - 'connection manager’
It returns: Connection to “My SQL” successfull.

Why is that?

Hello.

Can you describe your infrastructure more detailed. Are you using Relativity server on the your local machine or remotely?

Thanks in advance

I created a new project using the wizard, ‘Client and a new data abstract server’.
I followed the wizard, test the connection to the database - All successfull - choose tcpsuperserver for server and client - add login service off - add business rule off.
Then , I compiled and run server application.
I put dbgrid on the client and press get design time data.
It returns no connection available.

I also tried to create a client for relativity using the wizard. I tried the connection from relativity admin tool. The connection was successful. But, I couldn’t connect from client.
if I use myDac : an exception was raised on the server. unknown driver "mydac"
if I use zeos: an exception was raised on the server. unknown driver "zeos"
if I use Mysql.net : an exception was raised on the server. unable to the requested .NET Framework data provider. It may not be installed.

Hello

Please note that Relativity works with ADO.NET based drivers only. While myDac and zeos drivers are not ADO.NET based drivers they can’t be used by Relativity. The problem “unable to the requested .NET Framework data provider. It may not be installed.” for MySQL.NET driver happens because of missing MySQL.NET driver on the host where Relativity server is placed. Unfortunately MySQL ADO.NET driver from Oracle doesn’t support simple xcopy install like other ADO.NET drivers. It requires separate installation procedure as described in http://wiki.remobjects.com/wiki/How_to_set_up_Your_Server_to_Connect_to_MySQL_(.NET)

Hope this helps.