CodeInsight / LSP Compiler in Delphi 11.1 logs error in LSP-Log files

Hi there,

I installed Remoting SDK Version 10.0.0.1541 in Delphi 11.1. There is no other Delphi version on this computer and no other version of Remoting SDK installed.
Library path is set correctly and system path also.

Any project using remobjects components doesn’t show hints for code completion.
I have enabled LSP logging and in Agent1.log I can find this line:

12:28:46.750 [27344] LOG : TDelphiLSPKernel.GetDiagnostics(.\Benenn_HPQR.dpr) 2051 D:\Delphi11\Komponenten\RemObjects Software\RemObjects SDK for Delphi\Source\uROCompression.pas(38:32): F2051 Unit uROZLib wurde mit einer unterschiedlichen Version von uROEncoding.StringToUTF8Bytes compiliert

If I compile the project, no such error is shown in the compile messages. Only LSP seems to have this problem.

Do you have any ideas, what I could change to get CodeInsight back to work?

Greetings from germany

Michael Adamovic

Hi,

Probably you have outdated file somewhere.
try to launch C:\Program Files (x86)\RemObjects Software\Build\install_RO.cmd with admin rights.

it should recompile all Remoting SDK dcp, dcu and bpl.

Hi,

unfortunately that didn’t help. The error is still showing up in the LSP log files.

I had the same error with another component framework. There it helped to uninstall it, delete all folders and reinstall it. The same procedure with Remoting SDK unfortunately didn’t help.

Maybe I’ll have to ask embarcadero support as the error maybe only appears with the new LSP compiler in Delphi 11.

Or do you have any other suggestions?

Kind regards

Michael Adamovic

Hi,

Try to do these steps:

• uninstall Remoting SDK
  • remove the Remoting SDK entries in the Library paths (if present)
  • install Remoting SDK with the Add path to Dcu folder only option. it should disallow recompiling of dcu.

Hi,

now CodeInsight works again.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings from germany

Michael Adamovic

1 Like