When I try to debug a completely unmodified "Module (WebAssembly) project generated directly from the template, Chrome does not launch. Instead, I get a “Could not determine path for executable” error.
To give some background: I’m trying to evaluate Elements for a couple of projects. I was poking around the “Module (WebAssembly)” template project with the last version of Fire without any problems (Chrome debugging worked fine). While using the IDE I was asked to update Fire to the latest version, which I did. Since then instead of Chrome debugging working I get the “Could not determine path for executable” error instead.
Things I’ve tried so far:
- Creating a fresh project from the template: same error
- Reinstalling Fire: same error
- Deleting all RemObject related data in my ~/Library and then reinstalling Fire: same error
- Opening Chrome first: same error
- Downloading and upgrading to latest Chrome: same error
Can anyone give me any insight into this problem? From my explorations so far, I’m really liking what I’ve seen of Fire. However, I obviously can’t pitch Elements without debugging support though.