D10 missing during installtion

I try to install Hydra 4 for D10.
On my development PC however, the setup gives me only the option to install the .Net support.
If I run the same setup on my notebook, it gives me the option to install for D10.

What can go wrong?

have you started D10 on your development PC at least once?
so launch D10, close and restart Hydra setup

Thanks for your reply.

I am using D10 daily for months already on that PC.

what exactly version of Delphi you are using: Seattle, Berlin or Tokyo?
Have you used Embarcadero’s Migration tool?

can you check that your registry contains these keys and values aren’t empty:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\19.0]
"App"="D:\\Tokyo\\bin\\bds.exe"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Embarcadero\BDS\19.0\Personalities]
"Delphi.Win32"="Delphi 10.2"

these ones are for Delphi 10.2 Tokyo

for Seattle, hive will be 17.0 and for Berlin - 18.0

I have both entries (for 17.0, I am still on Seattle).
I “re-installed” Delphi yesterday, but it didn’t help.
In the meantime, I see that other installers also have issues. I am trying to install DevExpress. The installer sees Delphi 10 Seattle and gives me the option to install for it, which I select. But after installation, no component in Delphi.

I have installed a Windows update laste week and see that a few things are wrong now (before the update, when I went to “Manage” from the pop-up menu when right-clicking on the “this PC” icon, I got prompted for the admin password. Since the update, i don’t get prompted anymore and can no more this way start/stop services). Perhaps this is the cause of the trouble.
I will see if I update Windows on my laptop if after that, the Hydra installer is still working.

try to launch hydra setup with /INSTALLDELPHI option.
it will install delphi source files so later you can install hydra manually via compiling and installing packages from BuildPackages_D23.groupproj

this option was added into Hydra 5.0.85.1141

Thanks again for your time.

I have tried your suggestion with installer 5.0.85.1141 but even with the parameter, no way to select installation for Delphi.
However, if I undertsand correctly, I could run the installer on a different PC where D10 is recognized, then copy the files manually to my development PC and then install everything using the build project?

it should install delphi sources even with no delphi selection in installer.

yep, it is possible. instructions are the same as in this article

Sorry, I was wrong.
With the parameter, i don’t get a choice to install for Delphi, but if I continue the installation, the Delphi files are indeed copied to the destination.
I will now continue the installation manually.

thanks for your support.