Data Abstract error

Why would I be getting the following error? I’m using Relativity Server, and compiling to WPF/.NET, and using DA LINQ to do my queries.

I recently added a table to my database, and added it to my DA Schema. I know the table is defined in the schema, but when I try to query the table I get the following error:

Unhandled Exception: RemObjects.DataAbstract.DAException: An exception occurred on the server: Field "InvoiceNumber" not mapped to a database field
   at RemObjects.SDK.Message.ProcessException()
   at RemObjects.SDK.BinMessage.InternalReadFromStream(Stream stream)
   at RemObjects.SDK.Message.ReadFromStream(Stream stream)
   at RemObjects.SDK.IpHttpClientChannel.IntDispatch(Stream request, IMessage response)
   at RemObjects.SDK.ClientChannel.Dispatch(IMessage message)
   at RemObjects.SDK.DynamicRequest.InternalMakeRequest()
   at RemObjects.SDK.DynamicRequest.MakeRequest()
   at RemObjects.DataAbstract.Linq.LinqRemoteDataAdapter.FetchData(TableRequestInfo[] tableRequest, String[] tableNames, Action`3 fillMethod)
   at RemObjects.DataAbstract.Linq.RemoteTable`1.Execute(Expression expression, DataParameter[] parameters)
   at RemObjects.DataAbstract.Linq.RemoteTable`1.Execute(Expression expression)
   at RemObjects.DataAbstract.Linq.RemoteTableQuery`1.GetEnumerator()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at psqltest.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\dev\miller\psqltest\Program.pas:line 28

Hello

As the error message says, there is an issue with the table’s Schema definition.

Open the Schema, go to that table. Then open its Statements node and select the Mappings tab.

Then check that the mapping is properly set for the field in question (InvoiceNumber).

Hope that helps

Thanks!