We have a client application built with DA and RO 9.3 which is calling GetData from the DataService.
The server is built on Linux64 (Ubuntu 18.04) with DA and RO 9.5 (November 2018). When the server is trying to add the dynamicwhere to the statement it gives conversion error.
I found out that the XML parser is not reading correctly the values. The operators, table names and types are processed correctly.
I tried to define the OpenXML and NextGenXML, but the error is the same.
I attached a sample to reproduce the error. I copied the code which is processing the dynamicwhere clause.
Thank you and best regards.
DynamicWhereXMLTest.zip (5.1 MB)